Girls Jumping


Community Resources

There are many online and community resources for mothers who feel they are in an abusive relationship or need someone appropriate to care for their children. Here are a few places to turn for help:

HCJFSIf you feel your child is a victim of abuse or at risk of abuse, call Hamilton County’s Children’s Services Division at 241-KIDS.
If you qualify, you may receive subsidized child care through Hamilton County. Visit or call 513-946-1000 for more information.

4c4C can help you locate an appropriate child care provider in your neighborhood. Visit or call 513-221-0033.

YWCAThe YWCA operates a shelter for battered women. If you need help, visit or call 513-872-9259.


Women Helping Women helps women trapped in abusive relationships. Visit or call the 24-hour crisis hotline at 513-381-5610 or Toll-Free 1-888-381-5610.

BeechAcresBeech Acres Parenting Center strengthens families for children by offering Relationship Consultation & Mediation, Parent Coaching, Child & Family Therapy, and more. For guidance and support on parenting and healthy relationship issues, visit or call 513-231-6630.

United Way

Through the United Way of Greater Cincinnati, parents can access information on local health and human services by calling 211 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For more information, visit or call 211.


Bethany HouseBethany House Services collaborates with others to provide a full range of housing, education, and assistance programs to homeless and disadvantaged women and children. Visit or call 513-557-2871 for assistance.

Cincinnati Union Bethel

Cincinnati Union Bethel provides housing, supportive services and education programs to assist urban women, children, families, and communities to realize their greatest potential. Visit or call 513-768-6907 for assistance.

Salvation Army

The Salvation Army of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky offers housing assistance, emergency assistance, counseling and other help to women in need. Visit or call 513-762-5600 for assistance.


The Hamilton County Mental Health and Recovery Services Board can assist with mental health needs. For help, visit or call 513-946-8600.


Easter Seals

If you need help with a family member who has a disability or special need, including autism, visit the Easter Seals Work Resource Center at or 513-475-6787.


MRDDHamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services will help support people with disabilities and their families. For assistance, visit or call 513-794-3300